With speculation that Leicester maybe the first City to be locked down we want to pre-warn all customers that in the event of lock down we will run the below policy:
· Cessation of new customer installation
· Cessation of service call visits
· We will only respond to tickets on the system
· If a service issues arise and the issue cannot be resolved an engineering visit will only be provided once the lockdown has been lifted
· Network engineering will continue subject to availability
We also remind customers we run a zero tolerance on abusive service contacts, your service contract will be terminated if you are abusive to any of our staff.
We will continue to ensure all customers are connected to our best ability.